In House Laboratory
We have an onsite laboratory for timely analysis of samples that have either been collected by our doctors our brought in by our clients. This can be done for diagnostic purposes, or to establish a baseline for early disease detection in the future.
Our laboratory services include:
- Intestinal Parasite Testing
- Urinalysis for signs of disease or infection
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) to check for anemia, dehydration, clotting ability, immune system issues, or signs of infection
- Chemistry Panel for measuring levels of electrolytes, glucose, calcium, enzymes, sodium, potassium and other substances produced by the internal organs to assess their function
- Thyroid and FeLV/FIV SNAP testing
For those tests that require advanced testing equipment or more specialized analysis to ensure accuracy, we utilize a reliable outside reference lab.